HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR CELLPHONE
There are two main bands of mobile communications in the US; GSM (Global System for Mobiles) technology mainly used by AT&T and T-Mobile. On the other hand CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) mostly used by Verizon and Sprint which until recent years implemented smartphones with Dual Band for both bands. Metro PCS used CDMA technology but because it was acquired by T-Mobile in 2011, It gradually changed to GSM technology. So only the most recent Metro cellphones can be unlocked to other carriers. Both Verizon and Sprint, and their subsidiaries like Boost Mobile, don't accept cellphones from other carriers, but some of their recent cellphones can be unlocked to be used to GSM carriers.
Over 90% of countries use GSM technology, so it is very convenient to unlock your device for export or travel. There are several reasons to unlock your smartphone, one is to reduce your payment switching carrier. Thus, many sites offer their unlocking services, but sometimes the cost surpasses your device’s current value. Therefore it is recommended consider:
1. If you can unlock it, i.e., if it uses SIM-Card (GSM) for global use.
2. If it is still under contract or reported on the blacklist.
3. If the unlock and possible repairs exceed its current value.
4. If the unlock is permanent, local and /or internationally.
5. If you have questions visit our shop for a free estimate.
INCREASE STORAGE IN ANY IPHONE
FOR HOW LONG IS YOUR SERVICE GUARANTY?