HOW TO EXTEND YOUR BATTERY LIFE
One obvious way to reduce battery consumption is to use your device less, but there’s a more practical way. The following are among the most recommended steps to extend the life of your battery as much as possible.
1. Reduce screen brightness and the time of use 15 to 30 seconds.
2. Disable GPS, Wifi and Bluetooth if you do not need them.
3. Disable touch and incoming call vibrator by going to sound settings.
4. Eliminate apps and notifications that are not important or do not use.
5. Enables the power saving mode at night when the battery is low.
6. Download "Battery Doctor" or "Juicy Defender" apps free.
7. If your battery won’t last more than 4 hours of use, visit us for a free estimate.
What to Do (Prevent it) When Your Device Has a Swollen Battery
CAN I UNLOCK A FOUND DEVICE?