WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF WATER DAMAGE
Note: The rice will dry the moisture of the circuits, but will not remove corrosion caused by it. 90% of the wet devices still can be repaired. Water and other drinks can damage your device gradually until it renders it unusable due to the minerals like chlorine, sodium, fluoride and others, and damage the circuits affected. It is therefore recommended that you go to a qualified technician as soon as possible. The following steps are the most recommended to revive your device after that unexpected accident.
1. Turn it off immediately and remove the battery if possible, if not visit us for help.
2. Dry liquid or moisture with tissue, towel and superficially with a hairdryer.
3. To prevent corrosion clean the circuits with isopropyl or alcohol 90%, using a toothbrush.
4. Otherwise, leave it in a bag or container with rice for at least 12 hours without using it.
5. Turn it on after 12 hours, test all its major functions and make a backup.
6. Afterwards visit the shop to remove internal corrosion asap.
HOW TO TRACK PEOPLE WITH YOUR IPHONE
HOW MUCH TO CHANGE A SCREEN?